DWARFCRAFT DEVICES GRAZER SAMPLE SLICE REPEATER
The Dwarfcraft Devices Grazer is a "sample slice repeater", a mangler of sounds that works great with expression control. From subtle glitching and faux sputtery delay to intense, disastrous ring mod screams this pedal is made for experimenting.
- Volume: master volume
- Grab: this is the speed of the "automated grab", which will grab the current audio and repeat it for a few moments, this is the same as using the grab footswitch, only active when the AGR toggle is switched on.
- Mix: wet/dry mix
- Pitch: from the same pitch and up. Gets very, very high pitched. Dwarfcraft does not consider the Grazer a true "pitch shifter", so things will not always be perfectly in tune when changing the pitch. Adds character.
- Size: controls the size of the samples taken from the input that are repeated. Can get extremely short for intense effects.
- AGR toggle: turns on the automated grab cycle
- XPD toggle: expression control selector. To the left it will control pitch, to the right it will control sample size
- F/R toggle: chooses if the samples will be played back forward or reverse
- Grab footswitch: momentary switch, will freeze the current samples and repeat until the switch is no longer held