FENDER AMERICAN ORIGINAL 70S JAZZ BASS - NATURAL
Over the course of the ‘70s, the Jazz Bass entered its “teenage years,” changing its visual style and inspiring new playing techniques—such as slapping—which led directly to new, creative forms of expression. Its smooth feel and growly midrange, tempered with a bit of treble bite, made it a hero in recording sessions around the globe. The American Original ‘70s Jazz Bass updates the smooth playing feel with a modern-radius fingerboard, while retaining the classic Fender tone and style that made the Jazz Bass the tool of choice for creative bassists.
- Ash body with polyurethane finish
- Two Pure Vintage ‘75 single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Thick “’70s U”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style hardware; four-saddle bridge
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case