FISHMAN LOUDBOX PERFORMER WITH BLUETOOTH
Now with the addition of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity! The Loudbox Performer features 180 watts of transparent bi-amplified acoustic sound and two versatile input channels that accept both 1/4” and XLR sources for instruments and microphones. Each channel includes Fishman’s renowned 3-band EQ, feedback-fighting controls, and a new effects section for more tonal options than ever before.
The dedicated midrange driver provides enhanced detail and note definition over conventional 2-way designs. An improved, integrated kickstand design allows the Loudbox Performer to be tilted back 50º for better sound projection at short range.
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Connectivity
- 180 watts of bi-amplified acoustic power
- Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4” or XLR sources
- Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” & 1/8” connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of the input channels or Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo effects
- Three-way speaker design with built-in 10º baffle angle
- Integrated, low profile kickstand for a tilt angle of 50º