USED IBANEZ PRESTIGE AZ2204N - PRUSSIAN BLUE METALLIC WITH CASE
Taking adaptability to new extremes, the Ibanez AZ series has established itself and carved out a place that spans everything from the warmest blues licks to the most intense, shred-heavy metal riffs. Carrying this ethos forward, the AZ line embodies time-tested Ibanez innovation and player-focused features like a smooth oval neck grip, a well-balanced asymmetrical body shape and a neck heel that provides unrivaled playability.
There are three principles behind the Ibanez Prestige line: precision, performance and playability. The combination of high-tech manufacturing techniques with old-world Japanese craftsmanship, true innovation in design and construction and the incorporation of ideas and suggestions from musicians from around the world are the cornerstones of the Prestige production process.
- S-Tech Wood roasted maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard with compound radius
- Jumbo stainless steel frets
- Alder body
- Seymour Duncan Fortuna single-coil neck and middle pickups
- Seymour Duncan Covered Fortuna humbucking bridge pickup
- Dyna-Mix 9 switching system with Alter switch
- Gotoh T1702 tremolo bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Gotoh Magnum Lock machine heads with height-adjustable posts