WAMPLER PHENOM DISTORTION
The Phenom Distortion is a dynamic distortion pedal that offers a range of tones from a deep, punchy rhythm sound to an ultra-responsive lead tone perfect for soaring solos and crisp harmonics. It has a flexible voicing switch that selects either bright or classic modes, independent gain and volume controls, and a powerful 3-band EQ.
In Classic mode, the Phenom Distortion delivers smooth, tight low-end punch and soaring lead tones. Through a clean amp and single coils this is the most dynamic of distortions, with an open organic presence. Play Phenom through humbuckers and a dirty amp and unleash a fire breathing monster. The Bright mode adds a glassy harmonic overtone which can accentuate different playing techniques and cuts through any live mix. Phenom is a flexible and organic distortion pedal with an original Brian Wampler circuit that is sure to become a classic.
• Collective Series pedal designed by Brian Wampler
• Dual voiced distortion pedal with switchable voicing modes
• Bright mode for added cut and aggression
• Classic mode for a smooth, robust distortion
• High-grade components selected for superior sound and response
• Volume, Gain and 3-band EQ controls
• Top mounted input and output jacks and power connector
• Dimensions: 2.5” x 4.4” x 1.4″ (63.5 mm x 112mm x 35.5mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
• Power draw: 5mA, 9-18V DC
• Includes limited 5-year warranty